Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What am I knitting?

I bought this pattern a week or so before Christmas...and I'm just getting around to knitting.

Mr. Abominable Snowman pattern by caffaknitted


It is probably the most adorable thing I've ever seen! Caffaknitted has a handful of other patterns that are equally as adorable, such a talented lady! I'm making mine in blue and grey (simply because I could not find proper white and peach yarns at the local store) and I've already made a small mistake. Nothing huge...I just wasn't paying attention and made the legs a few rows too long. No biggie!

F.Y.I toggle clasps make excellent stitch markers!

1 comment:

  1. aww that is uber cuteness! thanks for following me i will follow you too! lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online