Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Love/Boyfriend Hate

Our seven year anniversary (dating) is coming up and I've been racking my brain trying to figure out a suitable present for Mr. BF. He's so hard to shop for! He wants more cue sticks...he has six, he does not need more!! Since he's crazy for some nine ball, I searched Etsy for some billiards related items and I found the PERFECT vintage sweater!!!

Vintage Mens London Fog Pool Sweater from thevintagesuitcase

Ok...so maybe this is the perfect sweater for me. Hahaha. Knowing that Mr. BF would hate this sweater, I've decided to tell him over and over again that this is his present. He's getting nervous. I, on the other hand, would wear this every day! I love 80's kitsch sweaters! Perhaps Mr. BF will get this for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online