Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fair and Balanced

I make no promises.

I suppose I should say hello. Hello! I won't go into gory details at this point. You'll learn more or less about me as time goes by. I do have an Etsy shop, though. **WARNING-SELF PROMOTION** I sell way cool jewelry here, that's B. Radley...I'm a girl and my name is Bradley (there now, that's two things you've learned about me already)!

I like making pretty jewels out of rando bits of this and that, mainly buttons and vintage odds and ends. Oh, another thing I never really paid attention in English class when we learned proper punctuation and grammar...I'll use spell check, but you're on your own for the rest!

Alrighty, enough of that! What's going on in my shop you ask? Well I got some new rings I'm excited about!



I've grown tired of plain ol' boring ring blanks! I love the look of these filigree style rings! A breathe of fresh air if you ask me. The above ring can be found here.

Stay tuned for more, kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online