Monday, April 20, 2009

Pepper Says!

Today I'm turning the keyboard over to my lovely kitty baby, Pepper! What? Your baby can't type? Oh...my Pep Pep must be way smarter than your kitty. (hehehe)

Hello! My name is Pep Pep, you may call me Pepper. There wasn't enough cat hair on this blog an I'm here to change that!

Today I'd like to bring cat toys to your (and my mom's) attention! Personally, I enjoy the cat nip toys that look like human food. My mommy doesn't let me have any juicy morsels from her dinner plate, so if I can a toy shaped like a chicken leg...I'll take what I can get!

Today I'm not in the mood for drumsticks though. Today I want some dessert! Any of these yummy looking sweets will do, mommy!

Organic Catnip Toys from Catzilla Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online