Thursday, April 2, 2009

Odd Mall Madness!

If you haven't noticed, I've been bring you the madness every other day now. I've had to step it up because there are so many great vendors! I'm worried about fitting everyone in before the big day! (May 9th!) Today is the perfect day for Goblin Toybox!



Goblin Toybox says,"Perfect for reenacting such classics as 'The Wizard of Oz', "The Lord of the Rings' and even 'Merle, the Talking Tree.' " Hahaha, how cute!

Rolled Nori Sushi by Goblin Toybox

I love felt food! I'm not so much a fan of real life sushi...but felt sushi? Yes please!


Let's put super cute Goblin Toybox up on the Oddmall map at Table 17! Don't forget! If you're a crafter you can still join us! Hurry! There are only two tables left open!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online