Monday, April 6, 2009

Odd Mall Madness!

I have something to tell you. I have a big time crush on C.L.E. Clothing Company. Confession! I just bought the shirt pictured below!

The Heart of it All by C.L.E. Clothing Company

Their designs are just too good for words! The Craig Ehlo brings back warm memories of my Dad and I in the nosebleeds cheering our hearts out, not for Lebron my friends, for the sheer sport of it! (I'll admit I was more of an Indians fan back then...but I cheered my best!)

You'll find C.L.E. Clothing Company at Table 15 in the main room! I've put them on the map, and speaking of the map, I really need to update it! Two rooms have been added to the madness! It's going to be such a great show! Make it a priority to come to Oddmall on May 9th!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online