Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Odd Mall Madness!

I took a much needed mental health day yesterday, so the madness returns sooner than expected! Oddmall is coming up so fast, I think we might need to bump these features up to everyday! I want to be able to squeeze every awesome vendor in! Let's get down to it, shall we? First up we have JukeboxArt!

David Gray - Never in Doubt by JukeboxArt

Inspired by music, these prints would make an awesome edition to my craft room! (Yours too!) I can't wait to browse through these prints at Oddmall!

Next up we have Tulula Deville! I'm in love with these Day of the Dead Matryoshka dolls!

Day of the Dead Nesting Dolls by Tulula Deville

Let's put these vendors up on the Oddmall map! You'll find JukeboxArt at Table 74 and Tulula Deville at Table 39!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online