Monday, May 4, 2009

Odd Mall Madness!

Today's Oddmall Madness is special all jewelry edition! First we have Fresh Water Designs! Any fan of Douglas Adams is a friend of mine!

The Answer by Fresh Water Designs

Next up we have a double booth! Out Of The Pink Sky and Silver Flame will be sharing space! Don't you think their jewels compliment each other nicely?




Up next, let's take a look at Lise Anderson Jewelry. When I first saw these compass earrings I thought of the movie "Big". I've always wanted my own glow in the dark compass ring so I wouldn't get lost. (I love that movie)


Who's next? Bohemian Love Affair! How many times do I have to tell you that Oddmall is the perfect place to find that special gift for mom? My mom would love these earrings! How is she going to pick just one? (love you mom!)


Last but not least, we have Art Glass Fusion! Once again, I hope my mom doesn't see this because she's going to expect a ton of jewelry for Mother's Day!


Time to put these talented jewelers up on the Oddmall map! You'll find Fresh Water Designs at Table 19, Out Of The Pink Sky and Silver Flame at Table 44, Lise Anderson Jewelry at Table 49, Bohemian Love Affair at Table 59, and Art Glass Fusion at Table 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online