Friday, May 1, 2009

Odd Mall Madness!

It's already May 1! Time flies by when you're consumed with Oddmall madness! I'm going to try to squeeze in as many vendors in today's post as I can! I've done a bit of math and we really need to get our butts in gear! First one is super easy for me!


Due to Mr. Steele having a superior intellect I cannot get any pictures to feature on this hurrr blog, so give that linky link a clicky click and you'll be on your way!

On we go! Dear Andy Hopp, creator of all things Oddmall-y and good! I have bested your website!

Swovv Zinkleman, Orgy of One by Mutha Oith Creations

(Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!) Behind every good Oddmall man is a strong Oddmall woman! Therefore I also bring you Heather's Feathers and Fluff!


Last but not least, I bring you a bit of jewelry from L.S. Ayres Designs.

Burnt Orange Enamel Earrings by L.S. Ayres Designs

Let's put this jolly band of Oddmall vendors up on the map, shall we? (we shall) You will find the elusive Tony Steele at Table 1, Mutha Oith Creations at Table 7, Heather's Feathers and Fluff at Table 12, and L.S. Ayres Designs at Table 90!

You may have noticed the question marks on certain tabes. Those are vendors that do not have a website, so you will have to come to Oddmall on May 9th to see their creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online