Sunday, May 3, 2009

Odd Mall Madness!

Hello again my fellow Oddmall-ians! I'm here to bring you the Sunday madness! First we have Fairy Tales Unlimited! I wish I knew someone expecting a baby girl because this would be an adorable gift!

Newborn Tutu by Fairy Tales Unlimited

Batting second is Elizabeth Normand! I am all for super cute handbags and this gal seems to have no shortage of that!

Market Tote by Elizabeth Normand

Who's next? It can only be Mallory Hill Designs! I remember this talented lady from Bazaar Bizarre! Not only does she make super adorable elephant, she makes excellent bags as well! (best of both worlds!)

Ella by Mallory Hill Designs

Time for some jewelry! DaisyMadeDesigns has just the thing for you! I love the colors in this necklace!

Last but not least, we have Rock Star Rehab! Up cycling at it's best!


Let's put all these talented vendors up on the Oddmall map! You'll find Fairy Tales Unlimited at Table 45, Elizabeth Normand at Table 75, Mallory Hill Designs at Table 4, DaisyMadeDesigns at Table 30, and Rock Star Rehab at Tables 88 & 89!


Don't forget! Oddmall is May 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online