Friday, March 6, 2009

Odd Mall Madness!

It's about time for another Oddmall feature wouldn't you say? (I'd say you're correct!) Today, I'm happy to bring you Rosa Haidet AKA rustychainjewelry!

I can't wait to pop by her booth! I could save this for a "Quick Fact" post, but let me tell you...I have extreme mustache/beard envy. If I was born a different gender, I would have a great, big, bushy beard. (name that movie for 20 extra points) Getting back to the point! I love her mustache necklaces and can't wait to see what else she has to offer!


Let's put Rosa Haidet AKA rustychainjewelry on the Oddmall map at Table 5!


Check out Rosa and all the other vendors at Oddmall in Hudson, OH on May 9th! It's going to be an awesome show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online