Thursday, February 12, 2009

N*SYNC had it right...

So, unless you're living under a crafting rock, you've probably heard that Craft Magazine is going online only. They expect disappointment from their subscribers and they're right about that. (Although I'm not a subscriber...I foolishly pay full price at my local bookstore.)

There are times when I'd rather sit in a comfy chair and read rather than squint squint squint at the computer screen for another hour. *sigh* Yes, they can reach more people this way. Yes, it's "green". I want my paper!! I want to collect my little craft magazines, read them, put them on my bookshelf and then read them again three months later. Get to cuttin' down them trees!

I'll be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online