Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Artfire Love!

I just realized I haven't been showing enough love to Artfire! To show my sincerest apologies I plan on sharing and Artfire favorite every now and then (I'm horrible with scheadules, "every now and then" is a huge commitment for me). Let's get it started with Gulf Coast Cottage!

LITTLE CAKE DECORATOR FELT FOOD PDF PATTERN by Gulf Coast Cottage

I really want to make this for my niece! She would get a kick out of it! Although I doubt I would be able to make it as well as Gulf Coast Cottage. I can dream, can't I?

LITTLE CAKE DECORATOR FELT FOOD PDF PATTERN by Gulf Coast Cottage

It's a great price for such a cute pattern. She even offers a steal of a deal! B
uy three ultra cute patterns and get one free!

Don't forget to enter my Valentine's giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online